The Next App Star competition is happening now, and everybody’s voting for their favorite app. It’s fun, it’s free, and anyone can vote. Plus, each day one voter will win a free Windows Phone, courtesy of the Next App Star team.
If you can predict the Next App Star champion, you’ll have a chance to win a beautiful Nokia Lumia 920 Windows Phone! You know users. You know Windows Phone. You know apps. Use your expertise to predict the champion, and maybe you’ll be a winner too. Just complete a 64-app bracket here for a chance to win.
How to enter
- Register and log in to the Predict the Next App Star challenge
- Visit windowsphone.com/NextAppStar to view all the apps in the competition [Tip:Take a look at the apps and determine how you think the tournament will play out. Which app will win the championship?]
- Return between March 19 at 9:01 a.m. EST and March 22, 2013 at 11:59 p.m. EST to submit your picks and answer the “tie-breaking" question
- After you’ve submitted your prediction bracket, head back to windowsphone.com/NextAppStar and vote in each head-to-head app matchup, every day. And tell your friends and coworkers to vote, too. Help make your predictions come true!
- The listener whose bracket gets the most points will win a Nokia Lumia 920 Windows Phone (ARV $599).
- The first 500 listeners whose brackets get more points than both Ryan and Travis Lowdermilk’s brackets will receive a Dev Center token (ARV $99)